Q. Library fines
Fines are charged on books which are renewed or returned late. Fines are:
- 3 week loans - 25p per day
- 1 week loans - 50p per day
- 1 day loans - £5 per day
- Short Loan Collection - 50p per hour or part-hour.
You can check for fines on your account by logging into your library account and clicking on 'Messages and charges'.
You can pay your fines:
- At the Library Issue Desk by cash or card.
- At the self service machines, by cash
- By calling 020 7631 6239 to pay by credit/debit card. Choose the option to speak to a member of staff and have your Library/ID card number to hand.
It is not possible to pay fines online.