Q. What should I do if my student card has been stolen?


You can contact the Student Advisory Service at Malet Street to report it stolen on 020 3907 0700 during the following times: Monday to Thursday: 12pm to 6pm; Friday: 12pm to 5pm. You can also visit in person.    Replacement cards cost a non-refundable fee of £10.

  • Last Updated 02 Nov, 2018
  • Views 0
  • Answered By Adrian Janes

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0